6/09/2013

Bloggers United 5






It's the 5th installment of Bloggers United! I was really looking forward to this event every time. Cheap branded clothes + meet your favorite fashion bloggers, what more could we ask for!





Pretty tarps of some of the "It Bloggers" Camille Co & Kryz Uy at their respective booths.

Of course while we are browsing & looking for clothes, we noticed a large crowd near the entrance. We knew someone was there and I knew it'd be the Enciso Sisters, Vern & Verniece.

Gorgeous girls <3
 My sister and I were automatically star strucked. These pretty ladies could pass as twins! They are gorgeous. (Verniece is my ultimate girl crush at the moment) It's funny how their stall turned into a meet and greet booth with the long table in front of them &  the large crowd going on.







Also we stumbled upon other bloggers & managed to take a picture with them also.

Marj Sia of course was also there. (I love her Ever New Dress!) I was supposed to buy her brushes and contour palette which was on sale for that day (From 550 to 280!) but I was distracted by other things that I forgot to go back to her booth. We also forgot to take a picture with her so we headed back to SMX from the Ice Skating Rink.



Lissa Kahayon


Cheyser Pedregosa




Reese Lansangan

I was spazzing how cute she is. I was like, "Why didn't I knew her blog?!" I love her outfit and her awesome cotton candy pink hair. Too bad she's selling a few clothes. I hope in the next BU she'll be selling more. I'd be one of her first customers! Hi Reese~ <3

After walking/browsing/impulsively buying stuff, I got a text from my mom saying, "Andyan na si 'Cris Iy'". Me & my sister was thinking who that was & suddenly realized it may be Kryz Uy.


You know how my sister is a big fan of Kryz. We also met her at BU3 and didn't on BU4. So my sister had her game face on and dive into the pile of crowd. She had to take a pic again with her. Might as well myself.




My sister after taking a picture with her immediately show Kryz her "I <3 Kryz Uy" pin. I told Kryz also that she had it eversince the BU3. She was shocked and had selfies with my sis and her pin. Jee cannot move on after that happened. To top that also Kryz posted her pic on her Instagram. Sweet!





Laureen Uy Tshirt Message
This was at her booth. I didn't saw her. She came around 3pm so we didn't catch her.



Tracy Ayson & Tin Iglesias

After shopping for 4 hours (10AM - 2PM) we decided to try Ice Skating for the first time.


Overall, our BU5 experience was awesome! Too bad we didn't catch other bloggers like Maya Kibbel of Elle Girl Japan, Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Shai Lagarde etc. By far this is the most exciting Bloggers United - yet! We still don't know what's in store for us at the next BU.

How was your Bloggers United Experience? Tell me yours! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment