5/18/2013

Hair Talk: Hair Color

Most recent hair color change: It was last April since I bleached my hair golden blonde. I was really decided to go for it since it has been years that I wanted to give it a shot and I think it's time. Nyahaha!

Hallo :3


I really think I was born blonde. Haha! I never liked my black hair anyways.

My blonde-spirations!
(Kim Hyuna, the ever Gor-Jessica Jung & Tsubasa Masuwaka)

Hair dyeing for me is an addiction. I started by the age of 15 & until now I never stopped changing my hair color from time to time. Auburn, Medium Brown, Light Golden Brown, Blonde, Ombre, Candy colored streaks and more! Name it I tried it all! :D (Well Platinum Blonde is still in my list...)

My hair is my coloring book. Hihi. :))


Well you can never have it all right? After years of abusing my hair I noticed my hair strands are thinning, dry coarse hair and my scalp is quite shinning. Yikes!

Pantene Philippines: Coloring it more than 3 times a year can be harsh for your hair.
(I can really tell -__-)

So lately I've been trying some new products that would help minimize the damage everytime I color, since the addiction is uncontrollable (Hehehe). I tried so many products but none worked or the effect is just temporary. One of the new stuff that I tried btw is Pantene's Color and Perm shampoo and conditioner line. I'm almost out of the conditioner and I'm pretty much impressed. I will do a review soon on this!

Pantene Color and Perm line

So gals take care of your hair. It's fun to experiment and try a new 'do or color from time to time but always maintain a hair care routine for it's our "crowning glory." ;)

Have you tried a good hair care product? Share me your secrets!



No comments:

Post a Comment