6/10/2013

Love your Hair with Lucido-L!

You know how I always dye my hair & recently, I bleached my hair blonde.Then follows my undying every week changing ombre. From blue to purple to green! Life's so full of choices! #girlproblems :))  I'm always fickle minded about my hair!



From those coloring and damaging, I think my hair need some loving! I always believed in Asian products, especially Japanese branded ones. I love how Japanese ladies have their long & sleek hair. Even those gyaru models on magazines who keeps on bleaching, dyeing their hair! How can they maintain that hair?

Tsubasa! <3


That is the reason why I'd love to try on the Lucido-L Treatment Oil & Styling Milk! I'm always a believer of Asian product because I know they specifically target Asian women & ofcourse my favorite blogger, Tricia Gosingtian swears by it! (Making it more likable for me to try)

(c) Tricia Gosingtian
 Tricia's nice curls! See how Lucido-L products maintain her hair? She's been using in since 2012! (I believe)

(c) Tricia Gosingtian

(c) Tricia Gosingtian


Personally I'd love to try the Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight because it targets extra dryness of the hair due to damages caused by rebonding/coloring & the Lucido-L Styling Milk Straight that is for   unmanageable and frizzy hair 'cause of dryness which I both have now. It is to the fact that my hair suffered *enough* from those continues dyeing and bleaching (Barbie hair anyone?) & our bipolar weather in our country. Ugh.

I wish I could try out these products for myself so that I can bring life to my super dry, damaged hair! Help me save my hair! :)

Try it for yourself guys! Your crowning glory needs some TLC too! 



Lucido-L products are available at all Watsons branches nationwide
Check out their Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment